that little wonder is definitely her own special kind of blowfish!
Awww. I love that sweet little girl.This is a sign of my future. In about 10 years.
hmm, what's worse? A blowfish/blowup that means you have to change your shirt? A blowout where you have to change all of Sela's clothes?Babies aren't the only ones who go through a few changes of clothes a day...
Oh my gosh Sunny-she is adorable! I love the snow pics1 Heather
Looks delicious.
Has the spit-up frequency declined at all? She was a champion spitter-upper at 2 months.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that little wonder is definitely her own special kind of blowfish!
Awww. I love that sweet little girl.
This is a sign of my future. In about 10 years.
hmm, what's worse?
A blowfish/blowup that means you have to change your shirt?
A blowout where you have to change all of Sela's clothes?
Babies aren't the only ones who go through a few changes of clothes a day...
Oh my gosh Sunny-she is adorable! I love the snow pics1 Heather
Looks delicious.
Has the spit-up frequency declined at all? She was a champion spitter-upper at 2 months.
Post a Comment