The other day Delphi found a dry, dead worm which she carried around for an hour. She called it "Wormy." She pushed Wormy on her swing, and had several conversations with him. Finally, she let him go in the grass (no eating).
I remember one day sharing an apple with my then 4-year old sister (I would have been ten). I would take a bite, then give it to her to take a bit and so on. After one of her bites I took the apple back and lo and behold, there was half a worm in it. I made her spit out what was left in her mouth and quickly threw away the evidence (thinking for some reason that I might get in trouble) but I'm guessing some good worm-protein made it into her digestive tract all the same. And you know what? She's better for it. :)
4 comments:
Zoe says STOP....she does not want to kiss a worm face. JK.
GAA will kiss Sela whether she eats worms or anything else.
Yeah...it probably was bound to happen.
Better than eating her pet rabbit.
The other day Delphi found a dry, dead worm which she carried around for an hour. She called it "Wormy." She pushed Wormy on her swing, and had several conversations with him. Finally, she let him go in the grass (no eating).
I remember one day sharing an apple with my then 4-year old sister (I would have been ten). I would take a bite, then give it to her to take a bit and so on. After one of her bites I took the apple back and lo and behold, there was half a worm in it. I made her spit out what was left in her mouth and quickly threw away the evidence (thinking for some reason that I might get in trouble) but I'm guessing some good worm-protein made it into her digestive tract all the same. And you know what? She's better for it. :)
Post a Comment