Monday, January 11, 2010

A Room With a View - a VI Christmas

When we came back to minus zero something snowstorm and ended up in a snowy ditch at the side of the road at 4 am in the middle of somewhere dark and cold between the airport and our un-warmed beds, it all seemed like just a glorious dream. Looking at the pictures now as I hear the snowplow grate past, it also seems like a toasty dream. So, for my toes numb from winter, here is a reminder of the lovely end to 2009.....



Kickin' it in the pool


Showing a little leg...

So what?!



Keeping with tradition - Christmas morning OJ



Good end to an old t-shirt skirt

Too much cousin love?
Diving for gold So funny - and scary at the same time -

4 comments:

kimber said...

great minds think alike

Kustin and Jelsey said...

Such good pictures. Sunny you look very pretty in the one with you and the wee one. I recognize one
of those swimsuits.

Caprene said...

Check out all that hair Sela has! I believe she can thank her dad for that one...

jfa32 said...

You have to let me know where you guys ended up for this vacation? I wanna go there!
Great to see all the pics!