Friday, May 8, 2009

Shadow Pincer

When Sela was born on 08.08.08, at almost 8am and 8 lbs almost 8 oz, it sealed our knowledge that she will have magical powers. My personal dream for a magical power has been flying for a very long time (refer to "Three" "Great" "Friends"), although I don't know if that would still be my choice. Lately, I have been watching Sela as she tries to pick up shadows with her small and precise pincer grasp and then put them in her mouth. For a couple of weeks now, I have been trying to figure out the benefit of this ability she is developing. It's sometimes hard to figure out how to best put these kind things to their best uses.

3 comments:

jfa32 said...

I'm afraid to tell you that she is developing her soul-sucking superpower. Uh oh...this could be used for good or evil. It's all in Dan & Sunny's hands now.

Caprene said...

Be sure to warn Peter Pan. We'd hate for Sela to follow him to Neverneverland after eating his shadow.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize we shared a birthday. I was born 08.08.80 and also was born at 8. It has served me well. Good work Sela.
Chrissy Kannas (Thompson)