That's an unfortunate realization.You should still find a way to blame the airline though.
I can't even imagine how that happened!
shut up right now. what in the world??
Oh man Sunny...this really could be a problem!Keep me updated. I hope I can visit you guys!Need someone to take him his bags? ;)
OK that is HIGH-larious. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it ;). (and sorry its at Dan's expense - though I do hope it all works out and he gets some cool saris or whatever it is the men wear)
That is the best...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's an unfortunate realization.
You should still find a way to blame the airline though.
I can't even imagine how that happened!
shut up right now. what in the world??
Oh man Sunny...this really could be a problem!
Keep me updated. I hope I can visit you guys!
Need someone to take him his bags? ;)
OK that is HIGH-larious. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it ;). (and sorry its at Dan's expense - though I do hope it all works out and he gets some cool saris or whatever it is the men wear)
That is the best...
Post a Comment