Here's a little of our ever-more-mobile girl to make you smile through your Delhi Belly abdominal cramping. Exciting probably only for a father (and maybe a grandparent).
so cute...and that second video is hilarious.
Um, did I hear you say she was playing with rotten fruit? hmm...
She is so adorable. I can't believe how big she's getting!
Oh Sunny, she is adorable. I was trying to figure out who she looks more like, you or Dan, and ultimately, she just looks a lot like both.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so cute...and that second video is hilarious.
Um, did I hear you say she was playing with rotten fruit? hmm...
She is so adorable. I can't believe how big she's getting!
Oh Sunny, she is adorable. I was trying to figure out who she looks more like, you or Dan, and ultimately, she just looks a lot like both.
Post a Comment