Ooooooh! I LOVE it!
i came here to write exactly what sarah wrote...exactly the way she wrote it. so i will do it this way instead, oooooOh? I love It.
WoW! I never thought the day would come! Dan okay? ;o)
Cute cut, Sunny. Looks great.
Love it!
it looks great.I think the stranger thing was that it went to brown and curly from blond and straight.
I'm late to the party, but love the new look!
I am really behind on checking blogs. Sunny...sunshine, I love your hair. It looks so darn fun and cute. I have loved all the pictures of Sela. She is just so darn precious. miss ya and love ya...margo
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ooooooh! I LOVE it!
i came here to write exactly what sarah wrote...exactly the way she wrote it. so i will do it this way instead,
oooooOh? I love It.
WoW! I never thought the day would come! Dan okay? ;o)
Cute cut, Sunny. Looks great.
Love it!
it looks great.
I think the stranger thing was that it went to brown and curly from blond and straight.
I'm late to the party, but love the new look!
I am really behind on checking blogs. Sunny...sunshine, I love your hair. It looks so darn fun and cute. I have loved all the pictures of Sela. She is just so darn precious. miss ya and love ya...margo
Post a Comment