Once again, it is fall, and the colorful leaves have just been pelted off of the trees by torrents of rain, and, once again, nothing has been added to the blog from our eventful summer. Dan was off visiting his other, more exotic Indian, and more punctual Korean families often during the first half of the year. This has, once again, let Sela and I have quality time with each other during the times that I am very grateful I am not a working, single parent, as well as some quality time with grandparents. Mom came and taught from her central NY classroom again, where she is too short to reach the table and has to sit on a few pillows. We had a really good time together and we may be able to credit "Nanna" with expanding Sela's color world vocabulary beyond yellow, encouraging two word sentences, and getting her reacquianted with the ducks that go "splash" (a big arm thrust that moves your whole body has to accompany this exclammation). I still like being with my mother and still have a few things that I can learn from her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment