Just recently we made a trip to Sierra's and got to spend some great time with family and see some friends at Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, and the Bay Area. Sela almost smothered Abe with her attention and love, "It ok Abe, Ela right here." Can't really blame her. He is very cute and has a charming smile. My personal highlight was a hike that Kimber was quick to point out was, "not as advertised" when billed as an easy, 25-weeks-pregnant friendly hike, but it was so beautiful and great to get out and up. Sela's highlights were probably: Abe, wildlife from afar only, and slow hiking adventures with Grandma and Grandpa. I think that Dan's highlight was - everything. We spent a nice day with Dan's grandfather and Aunt Alice's family including a decadent San Francisco lunch, a slide that was "too spicy" to ride on, and certainly excellent company. We also decided that it would be fun to arrange a wedding reunion trip with friends and family to Yosemite sometime - would anyone come?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
fun trips and great pictures...and your belly is cute.
OK, I didn't check your blog for a while and all of a sudden there were like 5 new posts! I love the family pic from your Utah post - and I agree with Anne - the pregnant belly looks good on you! And can I just say - I am digging the hair!
Post a Comment