Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween
Parents around the blogging world are adding pictures of their kids in costume. Guess we'll join the masses. Sela has consumed more candy this weekend than her entire previous 2 years of life.
The little monkey has been sleeping with this banana for the past week. Thanks, Kelsey, for the costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That costume is hilarious Sunny! Sela looks as cute as ever too!
Did you gut a big teddy bear?
your costume is killing me...and sela is adorable.
I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://collectingrocks.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment